International Affairs Working Group
uk insilico regulatory innovation Task Force
Mission: Nurture a cross-sector UK in silico trials community for regulatory science & innovation to produce evidence and harmonize standards in the UK accelerating in silico adoption in regulations
Co-Chair: Alex Frangi (University of Leeds)
Co-Chair: David Flynn (Boston Scientific)
- Facilitating intra-UK and UK-international dialogue promoting adoption of in silico regulatory science and innovation.
- Develop the evidence for in silico trials and predictive medicine as a response to the TIGR Report.
- Actively engage with UK Government, Trade Associations, Standardisation Bodies, Regulators & Policy makers.
- Map out the economic impact and supply chain for the UK economy of in silico regulatory science and innovation.
- Promote UK standardisation efforts (e.g., via BSI etc.) with international standardisation initiatives.
- Promote collaboration between MHRA, FDA and EMA around medical products regulatory science and innovation