Research Working Group Policy Development Working Group International Affairs Working Group
Linking Researchers and Industry
- The Avicenna Alliance is dedicated to ensuring the full innovation cycle of predictive medicine is represented.
- The Virtual Physiological Human (VPH) Initiative, carries a non-diminishable 50% board representation on the Avicenna Alliance with Industry representatives from Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals and Software also maintaining a 50% board membership.
- The VPH Institute is a massive network of Research Organisations and Universities engaged in predictive or in silico medicine.
- The VPH institute has its origins in a European Commission endorsed research area on computer modeling and simulation and has been active for over 10 years.
- This partnership of industry and academia allows the Avicenna Alliance to address challenges to the predictive or in silico market from pre-clinical research all the way to post-market.