Avicenna Days 2022
Free online event, February 15 – 16, 2022
The Avicenna Alliance
is a global non-profit organization, created in 2016, advocating for the regulation and deployment of in silico methods (i.e. computational modeling and simulation (CM&S)) for healthcare.
The 2022 Avicenna Days will update the entire healthcare community on recent progress and achievements related to the adoption and deployment of in silico methods. We will review the plans to make digital evidences and in silico methods a reality in academic and industrial research, for both regulatory and clinical applications.
Who should attend?
- Any academic or industry researcher and leader involved in medical and pharmaceutical innovation,
- Any Scientists and regulatory affairs professionals interested in digital evidence,
- Clinicians and medical staff intrigued to understand how this technology will help them in their daily activities.
What will you learn?
1. Recent advances supporting in silico methods for research, regulatory and clinical activities, on the medical device, bio/pharma and treatment fields.
2. Academic, industry and regulatory leaders’ visions and timelines for larger scale adoption of in silico medicine.
3. Ask questions, express concerns, debate with experts and peers about important, immediate next steps to combine health care innovation and better patient safety.