FREE, ONLINE, IN SILICO HEALTHCARE EVENT: AVICENNA DAYS 2023
- Tuesday 10: “Uncovering the regulatory pathway”
- Wednesday 11: “Research & Technology: Building reliable models”
- Thursday 12: “Involving and serving the Patients”
Time: 14.00 - 18:30 CEST / 13.00 - 17.30 BST / 18.30 - 23.00 IST / 8.00 - 12.30 EDT / 7.00 - 11.30 CDT
Diversity & Inclusion in the In Silico Approaches
The 2023 Avicenna Days will bring together regulators, scientists, researchers, industry and academia leaders to update the entire healthcare community on recent progress and achievements related to the adoption and deployment of in silico methods. Prestigious delegates from the entire in silico community will present, debate, inspire and engage with the audience to accelerate medical innovation through Computer Modeling and Simulation (CM&S).
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with in silico leaders: mark your calendar, register today and, join us on October 10, 11 and / or 12 to be an actor of the healthcare transformation.
Who should attend?
- Academic or industry researchers and any leader involved in medical and pharmaceutical innovation;
- Scientists and regulatory affairs professionals interested in digital evidence;
- Clinicians and medical staff willing to understand how in silico technology can help them in their daily activities;
- Patient associations keen on learning more about in silico methods, with a special focus on delivering faster safer and more affordable health care to the patient.
Why should you attend?
- Learn recent advances supporting in silico methods for research, regulatory and clinical activities, on the medical device, bio/pharma and treatment fields.
- Update on academic, industry and regulatory leaders’ visions and timelines for larger scale adoption of in silico medicine.
- Ask questions, express concerns, debate with experts and peers about important, immediate next steps to combine health care innovation and better patient safety.
Want to receive further information?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org